Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday, June 13

Still hot.  I tried to get things done in the morning before it gets unbearable.  I climbed the mast and got the steaming light working again then started working on the lifelines.  I came up with a new way to make it work and got the parts locally.  By the time I got back to the boat, it was way too hot to be outside so Beth and I watched some TV and defrosted the fridge.  I finished the supports for the new canvas and will put them in place to make sure they work tomorrow. 

The new SPOT device was delivered today and checked out.  It works great and I have to say the customer service at SPOT is excellent.  I hope the camera is handled as quickly.  Tomorrow I will work on the starboard aft berth and once thats done, we will take a trip down to Sand Key for the day.

The afternoon was spent uploading pictures to the gallery from our trip.  Be sure to visit the photo gallery and check out the latest album. ( click the link or visit from the home page )
Comments on the photos, blog or signing the guestbook are always welcome.  Be sure to click on the follow link in the upper right hand corner of the blog so you can keep up and we know all the work we put into the website is appreciated.

I think at most another week here and we will head south.

No comments:

Post a Comment