Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1, 2010

Today was forecast to be overcast all day. Sounded like a perfect day to finish the bimini. I got to the boat about 8 am and got all the windows sealed and the hardware reattached. I could finally take off that ugly gray tarp that has been on the boat since I had the bright idea to get the headliner redone and replace the windows about 3 months ago. I still have to reattach the horn but other than that, that project is done.

The new water purifier arrived yesterday. I looked over the installation instructions and decided where it would mount to be most effective plus being out of the way but able to get to so the filter can be changed. This is a great unit with micron filtering and UV sterilization. It was made by the SafH2O company and I got one of the first 12V units. They can be found here. http://www.safh2ouv.com/

I planned on taking pictures of the new bimini and bulkhead reinforcements but the camera battery had different ideas. I have a new battery on my list and will post those pictures soon.



John

No comments:

Post a Comment