Friday, May 13, 2011

Follow us / Like us / Share us

From our blog,
Please take a moment to click "Follow" in the upper right hand corner.

From our main page, bethandjohn.com be sure to click on the SHARE at the bottom of the page and share our adventures with friends and family on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and whatever other social networking sites you are connected to.

Also, please feel free to leave comments, suggestions or sign our guest book.


Thanks and we will continue posting when we can locate wifi hotspots, when we can't locate a hotspot that is open ( or one protected by an easy password like tonight ) I will try to at least update our location via mobile.

As for the AIS and live tracking.  I changed the antenna and it wasn't better.  I think its actually a cable issue which will not be getting resolved until the mast has to come down.  I will change it back the next time I have the opportunity, and motivation, to climb the mast again.  When we are in Sanibel for the week, I will look into a GPS based tracking system that will actually track us as we continue on.

We love and miss you all !!

John, Beth, Catie and Cocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment